Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's Friday the 13th...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: It's Friday the 13th...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 pm

So I guess it makes sense that I would have a somewhat unlucky day. I was hoping that by now I'd have some news about the baby and maybe even a new ultrasound picture to share with you today, but it's not to be. After driving into town and waiting 20 minutes outside of a locked doctor's office, I finally banged on the door to see what the holdup was. The nurse that answered the door explained to me that the receptionist had to suddenly go out of town, so the doctor made the executive decision to close the office today. The receptionist was supposed to call everyone and reschedule before she took off - I guess she forgot about me. I even had the nurse pull up my records to make sure my phone number was correct, and it is, so I'm not sure why I wasn't notified. So, the soonest I could be rescheduled for was a week from Monday. I was a little irritated that I'd wasted the gas for nothing, but I think what upset me the most is I can't even find out the results of my quad test for another week. The nurse said she couldn't divulge that information without the doctor present, which brought me to tears because even though I only have a slim chance of my results coming back abnormal I am still worried. I've tried reasoning with myself, but I can't help it. So I guess I'll sit on pins and needles for another ten days. Sigh.

Here's hoping that no black cats have crossed your path today! cat

www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Kat

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday the 13th...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:25 pm

So sorry you had a bad friday Sad I know how excited you were! It really sucks you couldn't go in. You got us all on pins and needles now! lol

Well there was some great news yesterday... but honesly I cannot divulge it, I have to wait till the lady gets home and let HER tell you. But I just wanted you guys to be real anxious about it Razz lol

Yesterday was alright for me, not anything special (cept the news I heard), but nothing bad. Just an ordinary day. (as far as I can tell)
BUT a black cat did cross my path... a purty fluffy black one, and I pet her too, she was real lovey. Her name is Houdini (she told me so).

How was everyone elses day?? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightfoot
Admin

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday the 13th...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Aww, I'm sorry you had a bad day Lea. Sad I'd be ticked about the drive too. Not that it will change anything. I'm sure your tests are fine, but I can also understand the concern.

Aw, Kat! Not fair keeping us in suspense like that!

I had a good morning at home, got some much needed stuff done. Went to work and someone opened the flood gates. As one of the staff put it, "They're raining from the trees," referring to the residents! It was WiLd! Not bad, we just didn't stop and had to put one in 4 point restraints, something we almost never do where I'm at. And the two LPN's working with me had way too much fun doing it. LOL! Thankfully I work with some really great people who pitch in and help. bounce

Then I came home and Chris came over and I had a great night. Twisted Evil

All in all, it weren't a bad day.

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday the 13th...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:03 pm

LOL. Raining from the trees, I like that. At least it weren't a full moon as well! affraid

I think the hormones were getting to me or something yesterday, 'cause I was pretty weepy all day and ended up having a few nightmares last night. I even ended up smacking Pixie because I dreamed Aiden was peeing in the house, and she just happened to be furry and nearby. We have made amends, though. I'm having a much better day today. Chicken tenders and a vanilla milkshake will do that for me. I'm easy to please.

www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday the 13th...   Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:01 pm

Awww, poor Pixie. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Friday the 13th...   

Back to top Go down

It's Friday the 13th...
Page 1 of 1